OPA – Oracle Policy Automation (server side)
OPM – Oracle Policy Modelling (client side)
Oracle Policy Automation (earlier Haley Office Rules) version 10 is now available to download from http://edelivery.oracle.com
For new features in version 10 follow release notes (included with software).
Oracle Policy Automation Suite consists of three main components
1. Oracle Policy Modelling– is client side utility to generate rules using Microsoft Work, Excel, Visio
2. Oracle Policy Automation– is run time component (server side) available as .NET or Java . rules developed using OPM are deployed to OPA. OPA consists of following sub-component
2.1 Web Determinations
2.2 Determinations Server
2.3 Determinations Engine
2.4 Determinations Engine for Mobile Devices
2.5 Determinations Engine Data Source Connector
3. OPA connector for Siebel – provides data mapping facility Siebel and Rules and integration with Siebel workflows to contact Determinations Server for Decisions.
Related Posts for OPA/Haley
- Oracle Policy Automation / Modeling (earlier Haley Office Rules / Determination)
- OPA / OPM (Haleys Office Rules) version 10 now available