In this post I’ll cover second issues faced during Fusion Application 11.1.3 installation. For First issue related to provisioning.setup.pillars. core.schema.schema. FUSION_RUNTIME.schema click here
- Error message reported in Provisioning Log File at $FA_BASE/ logs/ provisioning/ plan<randomNumber>/ <hostname>/
[2012-04-05T19:10:55.036+01:00] [runProvisioning-preverify] [ERROR]  [runProvisioning-preverify] [tid: 12] [ecid: 0000JQ3gf3r6ESgvDCsHtC1FVTza000003,0] List of failed Validation in OIM[[ 1. OAM_Validation: Cannot perform OAM Validation as null]]
- First verify that you can login to OIM ( http://ohsHost:ohsPort/oim ) as user xelsysadm via OHS (This OHS is configured with WebGate so this URL should redirect to OAM for logon). If logon works that means OAM is working fine.
Issue is than internal connection between OIM and OAM.
OAM Proxy-Server can be configured in one of three modes OPEN, SIMPLE, and CERT. If OAM is running in SIMPLE or CERT mode then clients should also show certificates when connecting to OAM Proxy-Server.
OAM Webgate password and certificates required (when OAM is running on SIMPLE or CERT) to connect are stored in Credential Store of OIM Fusion Middleware (FMW). These passwords and credential are created during OIM/OAM integration idmConfigTool.sh -configOIM (More on idmConfigTool here)
This issue could happen if the WebGate Password or OAM keys are not seeded in to CSF (Credential Store Framework). I had this issue in past during OIM Autologin .
Fix is to manually create WebGate Password, Keystore Password and Global Passphrase using FMW EM (/em)
Related Posts for Fusion Apps
- Oracle Fusion Applications Overview
- Oracle Fusion Application for Apps DBAs – Concepts
- Install Oracle Fusion Applications in 10 Steps
- Oracle Fusion Applications : Provisioning Framework Overview
- Oracle Fusion Applications : Provisioning Framework Installation
- Provision Transaction Database for Oracle Fusion Applications
- Create Fusion Applications Schema using RCU : fusion & otbi
- Fusion Application 126.96.36.199.1 is now available
- Fusion Apps Installation : Database Provisioning Failed during listener start
- Fusion Applications : 128 GB memory and 500 GB Disk space : Are you ready
- Fusion Applications 188.8.131.52.1 Part I – Install Identity and Access Management (OID/OAM/OIM) 11g
- Fusion Applications 184.108.40.206.1 Installation Part II – Configure Oracle Internet Directory
- Fusion Applications 220.127.116.11.1 Installation Part III – Configure Policy and Identity Store
- Fusion Applications 18.104.22.168.1 Installation Part IV – Extend WebLogic Domain to include OIM/OAM and configure OIM
- Fusion Applications 22.214.171.124.1 Installation Part V – Integrate OIM with OAM
- Oracle Fusion Application 11.1.3 is now available
- Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.3 Installation Experience
- FA Installation Error : runProvisioning-preverify FAPROV-00298 make sure password FUSION_RUNTIME schema password is valid
- FA Installation Error 2 – List of failed Validation in OIM OAM_Validation: Cannot perform OAM Validation as null
- Identity & Access Management configuration for Oracle Fusion Applications – Part I
- Oracle FA Installation Error 3: private-preverify-free-space The file system only has 190113 MB, but 204800 MB is needed
- Oracle Fusion Applications (FA) 11g R1 PS3 (11.1.4) is now available
- Oracle Fusion Applications (11g Release 7) 11.1.7 is now available to Download & Install