Few weeks ago, I successfully installed Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.3 on our Linux Server. In this post I’ll cover second issues faced during Fusion Application 11.1.3 installation.
- For first issue related to provisioning.setup.pillars. core.schema.schema. FUSION_RUNTIME.schema click here
- For second issue related to OAM validation click here
Error message reported in Provisioning Log File at $FA_BASE/ logs/ provisioning/ plan<randomNumber>/ <hostname>/
2012-03-30 00:46:15.519 NOTIFICATION [logStatus] STATE=BUILD_ERROR!TIMESTAMP=2012-03-30 00:46:15 UTC!TARGET=private-preverify-free-space!CATEGORY=BUILD_ERROR!DOMAIN=CommonDomain!HOSTNAME=innowave21.focusthread.com!PRODUCTFAMILY=fs!PRODUCT=Functional-Setup!TASK=validateFileSystem!TASKID=fs.Functional-Setup.BUILD_ERROR.private-preverify-free-space.validateFileSystem!MESSAGE=The file system /oracle/fa/appbase/fusionapps only has 190113 MB, but 204800 MB is needed!DETAIL=The file system /oracle/fa/appbase/fusionapps only has 190113 MB, but 204800 MB is needed!BUILDFILE=/oracle/fa/appbase/faprov/provisioning/provisioning-build/fs-build.xml!LINENUMBER=206!
This error is quite simple to fix (free up disk space on server as required in log i.e. 204800 MB is needed ).
Main purpose of covering this issue here is to share that even though FA Installer expects 200 GB free disk space, In actual it uses approx. 81 GB of Disk.
The 200 GB free disk space requirement is projection of disk required for storing diagnostic logs , traces and other information (ESS data) in Fusion Application Tier for long period of time .
Contact Us If you are looking for Fusion Applications Installation, Implementation or Training.
Related Posts for Fusion Apps
- Oracle Fusion Applications Overview
- Oracle Fusion Application for Apps DBAs – Concepts
- Install Oracle Fusion Applications in 10 Steps
- Oracle Fusion Applications : Provisioning Framework Overview
- Oracle Fusion Applications : Provisioning Framework Installation
- Provision Transaction Database for Oracle Fusion Applications
- Create Fusion Applications Schema using RCU : fusion & otbi
- Fusion Application 126.96.36.199.1 is now available
- Fusion Apps Installation : Database Provisioning Failed during listener start
- Fusion Applications : 128 GB memory and 500 GB Disk space : Are you ready
- Fusion Applications 188.8.131.52.1 Part I – Install Identity and Access Management (OID/OAM/OIM) 11g
- Fusion Applications 184.108.40.206.1 Installation Part II – Configure Oracle Internet Directory
- Fusion Applications 220.127.116.11.1 Installation Part III – Configure Policy and Identity Store
- Fusion Applications 18.104.22.168.1 Installation Part IV – Extend WebLogic Domain to include OIM/OAM and configure OIM
- Fusion Applications 22.214.171.124.1 Installation Part V – Integrate OIM with OAM
- Oracle Fusion Application 11.1.3 is now available
- Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.3 Installation Experience
- FA Installation Error : runProvisioning-preverify FAPROV-00298 make sure password FUSION_RUNTIME schema password is valid
- FA Installation Error 2 – List of failed Validation in OIM OAM_Validation: Cannot perform OAM Validation as null
- Identity & Access Management configuration for Oracle Fusion Applications – Part I
- Oracle FA Installation Error 3: private-preverify-free-space The file system only has 190113 MB, but 204800 MB is needed
- Oracle Fusion Applications (FA) 11g R1 PS3 (11.1.4) is now available
- Oracle Fusion Applications (11g Release 7) 11.1.7 is now available to Download & Install
- Oracle Fusion Applications 11.1.8 is now available