We recently implemented Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) integration with Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) using EBS-UM connector.
We also integrated Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) with GRC/OAACG for Segregation of Duties (SoD). Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) was also integrated with GRC/OAACG for SoD where on provisioning EBS roles & responsibilities in EBS (from OIM), OIM was doing SoD checks with GRC/OAACG.
This post covers parameters you define in OIM IT Resource for IT Resource Name - OAACG-ITRes (IT Resource Type - eBusiness Suite OAACG)
In IT Resource of OIM you define
- Source Datasource Name: This name should match with Datasource in GRC/OAACG for EBS
- DBUser : This is database user where OAACG schema is created during GRC/OAACG installation
- JDBC URL : JDBC URL for GRC schema
- Port : HTTP Port of GRC/OAACG
- Server : Hostname where GRC/OAACG application is deployed
- sodServerURL : GRC Service URL that must be invoked by OIM
- Username : Admin User of GRC/OAACG