If you are new to ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) then first look at ODI Architecture and Installation here
1. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 10.1.3.6 is now available as patch 9377717
2.ODI 10.1.3.6 (9377717) is patchset and NOT complete software . You can apply it on top of existing 10.1.3.5.X
3. To check current version of ODI you can open Designer (designer.sh), then select Help -> About Oracle Database Integrator
4. ODI consists of three components –
i) Oracle Data Integrator (ODI– from Sunopsis)
ii) Oracle Data Quality (ODQ – from Trillium)
iii) Oracle Data Profiling (ODP – from Trillium)
10.1.3.6 version of ODI does NOT include fixes for ODP or ODQ.
5. During Repository upgrade, repository size may be up to double of its current size so ensure that you have enough space in Database (ODI repository).
6. ODI consists of one Master Repository and one or more Work Repository so upgrade
i) Master Repository using mupgarde.[sh|bat] ii) Work Repository using Topology Manager [right click on work repository and click upgrade]
Repeat upgrade on all your work repository
For step by step upgrade steps to ODI 10.1.3.6 follow readme of patch 9377717
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.