Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA) is Identity Governance and Role Management product from Oracle. OIA earlier Sun Role Manager was acquired by Sun from Vaau .
This post covers high level overview of OIA 11g R1 PS1 (220.127.116.11) installation.
High Level Installation Steps
1. Install Database for OIA
2. Create OIA Schema (rbacxservice) using rbacx-18.104.22.168.0_oracle_schema.sql
3. Install WebLogic Server and create WebLogic Domain (OIA Application will run on on this server)
4. Prepare OIA software (rbacx) for deployment on WebLogic Server
5. Deploy OIA application (rbacx.war) on WebLogic Server
6. Start Application and access OIA application (rbacxadmin/password)
Note: I faced few errors during OIA installation which I’ll share in next few posts.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.