Critical Patch Updates (CPU) are security fixes that Oracle releases quarterly basis (Jan, April, July, and Oct).
1. Oracle released Oct 2016 patches on 18th Oct 2016
2. These CPUs cover Oracle Databases, Fusion Middleware, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Siebel CRM., Oracle Peoplesoft, Oracle JD-Edwards, Linux etc .
3. For list of latest and all previous CPU patches refer to My Oracle Support Note 2162757.1
4. For Fusion Middleware (FMW including WebLogic & SOA), Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, Exalogic Oct 16 CPU patches refer 2171485.1
5. For Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) Oct 16 CPU patches refer My Oracle Support Note 2181748.1
6. For our Fusion Middleware Training (We cover WebLogic, SOA, OHS etc), I am going to explain CPU for version 188.8.131.52 my Oracle Fusion Middleware Training Portal in Patching Module.
Do you have any question related to CPU ?
Are you hitting any issues in applying CPU ?
Leave a comment here or ask in our private Facebook Group
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Oracle Gold Partner specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.