Azure load balancing is used to distribute traffic loads to backend virtual machines, By defining your own load balancing rules you can use a load balancer in a more flexible way.
In this blog post at k21academy.com/az30016, we will be covering an overview and various major aspects of Azure load balancer.
The blog covers:
• What is Azure Load Balancer?
• Why Choose Azure Load Balancer?
• Load Balancer Types
• Features Of Azure Load Balancer
• Azure Load Balancing Rules
• Azure Load Balancer Components
• Select a Load Balancer Solution
• Steps to create an Azure Load Balancer
Begin your journey towards becoming a Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect by joining the FREE Master Class at k21academy.com/azuresa02.
Also, don’t forget to join our free telegram group at https://t.me/k21microsoftazure and be the first to receive Azure related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.