The Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer exams mesh towards those who are interested in fundamental skills of deploying, monitoring, and maintaining projects on Google Cloud and want to start their career in it. It can be used as a path to professional-level certifications.
If you are planning to take the Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification then this blog post is for you! In this blog post at k21academy.com/gcp05, we are going to cover the hands-on guides which are required to clear the certification.
The blog covers:
– Register for Google Cloud Free-Trial Account
– Google Cloud Console & Cloud Shell Overview and Navigation
– Setting up Projects
– Set Billing budgets & Alerts in GCP
– Install & Initialize Google Cloud SDK
– Add IAM User & Assign Various Roles
– Creation of Auto-mode VPC
– Creation of Custom-mode VPC and so on…
If you are planning to become Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect then join the waitlist https://k21academy.com/gcppro02.
Free Telegram Group >> https://t.me/k21googlecloud
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.