The steps I have followed :-
1. Login as oracle application user
2. Go to $FND_TOP/secure
3. java oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminAppServer apps/ \AUTHENTICATION ON DBC=
Please check the below example :-
4. java oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminAppServer apps/ffdev21 \AUTHENTICATION ON DBC=ffus.com_ffus.dbc
Output will be :-
AUTHENTICATION ON executed successfully – ffus.com_ffus.dbc
5. In the command prompt echo $FORMS60_TRACE_PATH
It will give you the trace path. Make sure the path is set.
6. Open internet explorer
Type the url below :-
even you can change =$FORMS60_TRACE_PATH and can have your own path but make sure that path has got read and write permission .It is advisable to have default path.
Example is below :-
Now you can generate FRD trace depend upon your situation
It will generate FRD trace file in your $FORMS60_TRACE_PATH directory with the name supplied by you in URL.
After finishing the the entire task make sure that you disable the trace :-
The steps are as follows:-
Note :- It has got security issues ,so make it disable.
1.Login as oracle application user
2.Go to $FND_TOP/secure
3. java oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminAppServer apps/ \AUTHENTICATION OFF DBC=
4. java oracle.apps.fnd.security.AdminAppServer apps/ffdev21 \AUTHENTICATION OFF DBC=ffus.com_ffus.dbc
Output will be :-
AUTHENTICATION OFF executed successfully – ffus.com_ffus.dbc
Backup and open $APPL_TOP/admin/_.xml context file
2. Update the context variable:
By default in 11.5.10, this is set to SECURE.
In previous 11i versions, this was set to OFF.
For debug purposes, you can use ON or OFF
Make it ON
3. Run Autoconfig to instantiate the change.
You should now be able to access forms directly again using the f60cgi call.
4. After you have finished your Forms debugging, please reset
s_appserverid_authentication to SECURE and re-run Autoconfig
I am Rajat Dey and I have more than decade of Oracle experience from all major regions throughout the globe. I am well versed in most facets of Oracle, supporting database, fusion middleware and the eBusiness suite across many operating system platforms.Currently I am located in Sydney Oracle Financials 11i and Release 12,12.2 Oracle RDBMS 7x,8i , 9i,10g and 11g Amazon cloud . Oracle RAC 10g and 11g Oracle Applications Server Oracle Web logic Server OBIEE Hyperion SSO Oracle Portal PL/SQL UNIX SQL MS-SQL 2008. OEM 12c . Data Guard . Essbase . Database backup and recovery. Performance Tunning. TimeSten