Oracle Access Manager (OAM) is Oracle’s recommended Single Sign-On (SSO) solution that not only provides heterogeneous platform support but is also Integrated with Oracle Fusion Applications . OAM is also recommended SSO solution for Oracle Fusion MiddleWare (Webcenter, OBIEE , SOA) and Oracle E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft or Siebel CRM.
Lot of time in our Oracle Access Manager Training trainees ask about interview questions related to Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite.
These questions also help them to understand concepts and important things helpful in actual implementation of OAM
Can you answer these basic questions related to Oracle Identity & Access Manager ? (leave answers under comments to see how many you get right)
1) What is the name of main OAM Configuration File and where it is located (DB or File System)?
2) What is the name of main Weblogic Domain Configuration File and where it is located?
3) What is the location of OAM Admin Server logs?
4) What is the Oracle Instance in OID ?
5) Where the start/stop script for Admin and Managed servers are located?
6) What is difference between OPEN, SIMPLE, CERT communication mode in WebGate to OAM communication ?
7) What is Proxy Port in OAM Server and which component of OAM connect to Proxy Port of OAM ?
Click on the button below and get the Cheat Sheet on Oracle Access Manager including the answers for above questions.
The cheat sheet also contains the Basic information on Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
If you want to learn more or wish to discuss challenges you are hitting in Oracle Access Manager Implementation then register for our free Oracle Access Manager Minicourse by clicking on below image.
Stay tuned for more Interview Questions on OAM-EBS 12.2/12.1 Integration in our next post.
Oracle Consultant at K21 Technologies - Oracle Gold Partner specialising in Design, Implement, and Support.