The Microsoft Implementing an Azure Data Solution DP-200 is for those candidates who are responsible for data-related implementation tasks that include provisioning data storage services, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data, implementing security requirements, implementing data retention policies, identifying performance bottlenecks, and accessing external data sources.
Want to know more about DP-200 Step-By-Step Activity Guides (Hands-on Labs)? Read the blog post at k21academy.com/dp20005 to learn more.
The blog post covers:
· Skills Measured in Exam DP-200
· Azure for the Data Engineer.
· Working with Data Storage.
· Enabling Team-Based Data Science with Azure Databricks.
· Building a Globally Distributed Database with Cosmos DB.
· Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud.
· Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics and so on…
If you are planning to take the certification exam for Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-200 then join the FREE CLASS at https://k21academy.com/dp20002.
Click on the below image to join the FREE MASTERCLASS Now!
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/k21microsoftazure, and be the first to receive Microsoft Azure related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.