The Microsoft Azure Architect Design AZ-304 Exam meshes towards those who advise collaborators and translate business requirements into scalable, protected, and well-founded solutions.
Check out the blog at https://k21academy.com/az30405 where we have mentioned all about AZ-304 that covers all the Activity Guides which you’ll need to pass the AZ304 exam with flying colors as well as will prepare you for real-world scenarios.
Areas covered in this blog post:
· Implementing Containers on Azure
· Migrating Hyper-V VMs to Azure by using Azure Migrate
· Managing Azure AD Authentication and Authorization
· Implementing Azure SQL Database-Based Applications
· Setting up Azure Container Monitoring solution
· Managing budgets and alerts in Azure Cost Management
· Implement Azure Logic Apps Integration with Azure Event Grid
· Creating and managing secrets in Azure Key Vault
Begin your journey towards becoming a Microsoft Azure Architect Designer by joining the FREE MasterClass at k21academy.com/az30402.
Click on the register now button below to register for a Free Masterclass on Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification, Live Demo & Q/A which will help you clear the exam with flying colors.
Also, don’t forget to join our Free Telegram Group at https://t.me/k21microsoftazure and be the first to receive Azure related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.