Azure offers 3 role-based certifications for Machine learning, Data Science, and Data engineering which are DP-900 for working with data, DP-100 for ML, data science, and DP-200/DP-201 for Data Engineering.
In this blog, we are going to cover some most frequently asked questions to us in our Free Classes like:
1. What is the difference between DP-100 and DP-200?
2. Is DP-900 a pre-requisite for DP-200?
3. Which certification should I go for?
Want to know more about the Azure Data Science And Data Engineering Certifications? Read the blog post at https://k21academy.com/azure06 to learn more.
The blog post covers:
• Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900
• Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate DP-100
• Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate DP-200/DP-201
If you are not sure of which certification to opt for, then Contact Us at https://k21academy.com/contact-us/ and tell us your background, interest, and what you want to achieve, so our team can suggest the right certification for you.
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/k21microsoftazure, and be the first to receive Microsoft Azure related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.