Azure Databricks is an easy, fast, and collaborative Apache spark-based analytics platform. It accelerates innovation by bringing data science data engineering and business together. Making the process of data analytics more productive more secure more scalable and optimized for Azure.
Want to know more about Azure Databricks? Read the blog post at https://k21academy.com/dp20018 to learn more.
The blog post covers:
· What Is Azure Databricks?
· What Is Apache Spark?
· The Architecture of Azure Databricks
· What Is Azure Databricks Workspace?
· Azure Databricks Pricing
· Why is Azure Databricks for Data Engineers?
· Create an Azure Databricks Instance and Cluster
If you are planning to become a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer then join the FREE CLASS now at https://k21academy.com/azurede02.
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/k21microsoftazure, and be the first to receive Microsoft Azure related news and updates.