Azure Synapse Analytics is the latest enhancement of the Azure SQL Data Warehouse that promises to bridge the gap between data lakes and data warehouses.
It is a s a scalable and cloud-based data warehousing solution from Microsoft. We can ingest, prepare, manage, and serve data for immediate BI and machine learning needs easily with Azure Synapse Analytics.
Want to know more about Azure Synapse Analytics? Read the blog post at https://k21academy.com/dp20019 and learn more.
The blog covers the following topics:
• Azure SQL Data Warehouse
• What Is Azure Synapse Analytics?
• Azure Synapse Architecture
• Features Of Azure Synapse Analytics
• Use-Cases Of Azure Synapse Analytics
• Steps to Create an Azure Synapse Analytics Instance using Azure Portal.
If you are planning to become a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer then join the FREE CLASS now at https://k21academy.com/azurede10.
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/k21microsoftazure, and be the first to receive Microsoft Azure related news and updates.