Load balancing is the process of distributing traffic across your network of servers to ensure that the system does not get overwhelmed and all requests are handled easily and in a more efficient manner. Google Cloud Load Balancing is a fully distributed, software-defined managed service. It provides scaling, high availability, and traffic management for internet-facing and private applications. Want to know more about Google Cloud Load Balancing and how to select the correct load balancer for your application? Read the blog post at k21academy.com/gcp19 to learn more.
The blog post covers:
• Load Balancing: What & Why?
• Google Cloud Load Balancing Options
• Components Of Google Cloud Load Balancing
• How Does Load Balancing Work In Google?
• How To Choose The Right Load Balancer In Google Cloud?
• Frequently Asked Questions
If you are planning to become Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect then join the waitlist https://k21academy.com/gcppro02.
Free Telegram Group >> https://t.me/k21googlecloud
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.