Kubernetes is a portable, extensible, open-source platform for managing containers. Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) offers a managed environment for deploying, managing, and scaling containerized applications using Google infrastructure. Want to learn more about Google Kubernetes Engine, its features and applications? Read the blog post at k21academy.com/gcp20 to learn more
This blog post covers the following topics:
1. Need For Kubernetes
2. Why Choose Google Kubernetes Engine?
3. Features of GKE
4. GKE: Workloads & Mode of Operation
5. GKE Architecture
6. Applications of Kubernetes
7. GKE Use-Cases
8. Kubernetes Engine Security
9. Kubernetes Engine Storage
10. Kubernetes Engine Networking
11. Frequently Asked Questions
If you are planning to become Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect then join the waitlist https://k21academy.com/gcppro02.
Free Telegram Group >> https://t.me/k21googlecloud
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.