Network Load Balancer provides the benefits of flow high availability, source and destination IP addresses, and port preservation. It is designed to handle volatile traffic patterns and millions of flows, offering high throughput while maintaining ultra-low latency.
Want to know more about Flexible Network Load Balancing? Read the blog post at k21academy.com/oci84 to learn more.
The blog post covers:
1. Overview of Network Load Balancer
2. Types of Network Load Balancer
3. Network Load Balancer Concepts
4. Network Load Balancer Limits
5. Network Load Balancer Policies
6. Steps to Create Network Load Balancer
Begin your journey towards becoming an OCI Architect Associate and earn a lot more in 2021 by joining our FREE class at k21academy.com/oci02
Also, don’t forget to join our FREE Telegram group at t.me/ocibeginner, and be the first to receive OCI related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.