MSBI vs. Power BI battle continues to escalate as both these tools are used for data interpretation. But both tools overtake each other in one or the other tasks they are best in.
What is MSBI?
MSBI stands for Microsoft Business Intelligence. It is a tool to extract, transform and load different types of data. It also helps in visualizing multi-dimensional data.
Features of MSBI
• End-to-End single Business Solutions
• Easy Integration Tools etc.
What is Power BI?
It is a Business Intelligence tool that helps to create Data Visualization using interactive data analytics dashboards.
Features of Power BI
• Power BI contains lots of attractive visualizations.
• It comes up with data set filtrations.
• It helps to present data in graphical form.
• It supports DAX data analysis services and many other features.
Want to know more about MSBI vs Power BI? Check out this blog , https://k21academy.com/da10029
• Understand BI
• What is MSBI?
• Features of MSBI
• Drawbacks of MSBI
• What is Power BI?
• Features of Power BI
• Drawbacks of Power BI
• Difference between MSBI vs. Power BI
• MSBI vs. Power BI: Fact-based comparison
If you are planning to become Microsoft Data Analyst Certified, then join the FREE CLASS now at https://k21academy.com/da10002.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.