Join team K21 Technologies for FREE Webinar on this Friday (18th December,2015) at 9:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM EST /10:30 PM IST / 5:00 PM GMT where our Apps DBA expert Amit Pancholia will cover R12.2 Architecture with the upgrade flow from previous Releases to Release 12.2 and the Best practices involved to upgrade E-Business suite to R12.2
This Webinar will cover the key points that are important for Apps DBAs and those who are keen to know why EBS upgraded is needed with the what component we upgrade. If you planning to upgrade E-Business suite to R12.2 then this is right place where you can speak one – to – one with Oracle ACE (Atul Kumar) and our Apps DBA expert Amit Pancholia.
Oracle EBS Upgrade 12.2 Best Practices
A. Pre Upgrade Best Practices
- Evaluation: Before initiating upgrade, it is important to thoroughly evaluate the new release to confirm the capabilities and enhancements which will provide expected benefits
- Planning: A successful upgrade begins with a clear definition of project scope and detailed project plan.
- Fall-back planning: Approaching towards the production stage upgrade, fallback planning is most essential and important.
- Technical Iterations: Executing technical upgrade is critical initial phase. A best approach would suggest at least three iterations.
B. Post Upgrade Best Practices
- Smoke Testing: Testing strategy with required testing rounds and overall team involvement to see an end to end testing of all business scenarios