After becoming an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, many questions would come to your mind that what will be my roles, what would be my responsibilities as a Solutions Architect.
Conducting architectural analysis and designing a complex company level solution configuration is a part of day to day job of a Solutions Architect.
To know more about their skills, tasks carried out by them, roles and responsibilities, check out our blog at https://k21academy.com/awssa30
This post covers:
– Who is an AWS Solutions Architect?
– What Is AWS Solution Architect Certification?
– Why Is AWS Certification Beneficial?
– What does a Solutions Architect do?
– Skills required for a Solutions Architect
– Roles and Responsibilities
To learn more, book your seat for the Amazon AWS Solution Architect Certification For Beginners FREE Masterclass at k21academy.com/awssa02.
Also, don’t forget to join our FREE Telegram group at https://t.me/k21amazonaws and be the first to receive AWS related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.