Many AWS users found it difficult to manage multiple AWS accounts as they scale up their resources for a variety of reasons and because of multiple accounts billing becomes more complex due to the operational overhead cost of multiple AWS accounts.
All these problems can be resolved by introducing AWS Organization to make account management simple.
Check out the blog post at k21academy.com/awsdevops23, which covers:
• What Is AWS Organizations?
• AWS Organizations Terminologies
• Service Control Policies (SCP)
• Features of AWS Organizations
• Creating and configuring an organization
• Difference between an AWS Organizations service control policy and an IAM policy?
Begin your journey towards becoming an Amazon Certified AWS DevOps Engineer by joining this FREE CLASS now at k21academy.com/awsdevops02
FREE Telegram group >> https://t.me/k21amazonaws
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.