Accelerators and Recipes are the new addition to the Home Page of Oracle Integration Cloud. Of course, everybody wants to build integrations. But without sufficient knowledge, there come hindrances. So let’s see what this new addition is.
What are Accelerators and Recipes?
Accelerators are the technical patterns that we can configure and activate on our own. Oracle and third parties support them.
Check out this blog which covers in-depth information about Oracle Accelerators and Recipes – https://k21academy.com/oic50 We will cover:
• What are Accelerators and Recipes
• Difference Between Accelerators and Recipes
• Where to find Accelerators and Recipes?
• Install Oracle Accelerators and Recipes
• How to Configure Resources?
• Activate Integrations in Oracle Accelerator or Recipe
• How to uninstall Oracle Accelerators and Recipes?
Planning to become a Certified Integration Expert With Oracle Integration Cloud Services? Register for the FREE Class now at https://k21academy.com/oic02 and know it all.
FREE Telegram group at https://t.me/k21academy1z01042
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.