The blog post – https://k21academy.com/awsml21 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 3 & 4 of AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty in which we have covered Module 3: Data Engineering Basics and Module 4: Data Engineering in AWS FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty[MLS-C01].
We will cover:
• Bias or Variance Trade-off
• Data Cleaning & Normalization
• Normalizing numerical data
• K-Fold cross-validation to avoid overfitting [Hands-on]
• Feature Engineering and the Curse of Dimensionality
• Techniques for Imputation Missing Data • Oversampling, Undersampling, and SMOTE
• Binning, Transforming, Encoding, Scaling, and Shuffling
• Dealing with Unbalanced data
• Handling outliers [Hands-on]
• Introduction to Data Engineering
• Amazon S3 [Hands-on]
• Amazon S3 – Storage classes & Lifecycle Rules
• S3 Security
• Amazon S3 Security and so on…
If you are planning to become a Certified Machine Learning Specialist then register for the FREE Class at https://k21academy.com/awsml02.
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/aimlK21academy , and be the first to receive AWSML related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.