Who We are
We are a team of highly talented Apps DBAs/ DBAs/ Architects who live and breath Oracle. We have offices in UK, USA with off-shore centre in India. We have quickly grown from 1 person company in 2008 to strong team of 21 in seven years based on success of our customers.
What we do
Oracle …. We Design , Implement (Install/ Configure/ Integrate) and Maintain Oracle. We also provide trainings & workshop so that you or your team can implement/maintain Oracle. Products we support (by the time you are reading this we might have added more)
- Oracle Fusion Applications (Financials, HCM, CRM, Projects..)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R12 & 11i)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA, WebCenter, OBIEE, Portal, Content Server , ODI, OHS… )
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity & Access Management (OAM, OIM, OUD, OMSS, OID, OVD, eSSO, OAAM, OIF, SAML..)
- Oracle Database (RAC, Data-guard)
- Integrations, High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR) setup
How we do it
There are many ways that lead to Rome, and we’ve covered quite a few
- We consult for some of the big Financial, Telecom and Government Organisations on how to implement Oracle as per Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- We have 20+ successful implementation and success stories and everyone on time , in budget and to best standards, Don’t take our words on this but ask us for customer references.
- Our team have written 10o0+ posts related to Oracle implementation, tips, best practices and white papers. We implement and teach best practices to clients, partners.
- We proudly claim that all our consultants are Oracle Certified and have undergone rigorous trainings with lot of implementation experience.
- Most importantly we enjoy what we do and hence we do it so good.
Why we do it
Without wanting to be all touchy-feely about it, we do this because it’s what we love to do. Solving challenges in your Oracle Implementation, ensure that your Oracle System is available 24×7, patched to latest version or cloned copy of your production environment available to your development/test team make us feel proud of .