The blog – https://k21academy.com/awsmlday5-6 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 5 & 6 of AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty in which we have covered Module 4: Data Engineering in AWS and Module 5: Data Analysis in AWS FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty[MLS-C01].
We will cover the following lessons:
• Kinesis Video Streams
• Kinesis ML Summary
• Introduction to Athena
• AWS Data Stores in Machine Learning
• AWS Data Pipelines
• AWS Batch
• AWS DMS – Database Migration Services
• AWS Step Functions
• Full Data Engineering Pipelines
• Introduction Data Analysis
• Preparing Data for Machine Learning in a Jupyter Notebook
. • Time Series-Trends and Seasonality
• Amazon Athena [Hands-on]
• Overview of Amazon Quicksight [Hands-on]
• Types of Visualizations, and When to Use Them and so on…
If you are planning to become a Certified Machine Learning Specialist then register for the FREE Class at https://k21academy.com/awsml02.
FREE Telegram group >> https://t.me/aimlK21academy
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.