The blog – https://k21academy.com/awsmlday7-8 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 7 & 8 of AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty in which we have covered Module 6: Modeling in AWS, Module 7: Artificial Intelligence in AWS, and Module 8: Introduction to SageMaker FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty[MLS-C01] .
We will cover the following lessons:
• Introduction to Modeling and Deep Learning
• Activation Functions, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks
• Deep Learning on EC2 and EMR
• Tuning Neural Networks
• The Confusion Matrix, Precision, Recall, F1, AUC, and more
• Ensemble Methods (Bagging and Boosting)
• Amazon CodeGuru, Amazon Comprehend
• Amazon Forecast, Amazon Fraud Detector
• Amazon Kendra, Amazon Lex [Hands-on]
• Amazon Personalize, Amazon Polly [Hands-on]
• Amazon Rekognition [Hands-on], Amazon Textract
• Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Translate [Hands-on]
• Amazon Monitron, Amazon HealthLake
• Amazon Lookout for Vision, Amazon Lookout for Equipment
• Understanding Machine Learning Pipeline
• Why SageMaker?
• SageMaker for Machine Learning and so on…
If you are planning to become a Certified Machine Learning Specialist then register for the FREE Class at https://k21academy.com/awsml02.
FREE Telegram group https://t.me/aimlK21academy
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.