The blog post – https://k21academy.com/awsmlday9-10 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 9 & 10 of AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty in which we have covered Module 9: SageMaker Built-in Algorithms, Module 10: Model Training & Tuning, and Module 11: Model Deployment FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty[MLS-C01]
We will cover the following lessons:
• Blazing Text
• DeepAR Forecasting
• Factorization Machines
• Image Classification Algorithm [Hands-on]
• IP Insights • K-Means Algorithm
• K-Nearest Neighbors (k-NN)
• Algorithm Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)
• Linear learner algorithm [Hands-on]
• Neural Topic Model (NTM) Algorithm
• Object Detection
• Algorithm Principal Component Analysis (PCA) Algorithm
• Semantic Segmentation
• Sequence to Sequence (seq2seq)
• XGBoost Algorithm.
• Monitor & Analyze Training jobs
• Incremental Training
• Hyperparameter Tuning and so on…
If you are planning to become a Certified Machine Learning Specialist then register for the FREE Class at https://k21academy.com/awsml02.
FREE Telegram group >> https://t.me/aimlK21academy
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.