Today I have faced issue while installing webgate in one of our development node for SSO integration.
It’s a development node, OS- Linux x86_64, oracle application server single sign server on 10g and OAM running in this node. We planned to Integrating Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On with Oracle Access Manager Step by Step using Doc ID 979827.1. Getting failed when tried to install Oracle_Access_Manager10_1_4_3_0_linux_OHS_WebGate in webserver.
Error Details: No error in console, control exit from installation when supplied webgate ID.
Through following steps I came to know the real issue:
- Verified webgate profile, and webgate inputs like webserver user:group, destination folder permission, and all. All inputs looks good.
- After I have planned to re-configure the webgate using configureWebGate script.
- Copied the webgate specification from working environment(Open the https.conf file, goto end of the file, you can see webgate specification)
- Tried to restart the HTTP server after copied webgate specification into current httpd.conf.
- Unable to bring up the HTTP server and HTTP Server now gives the following errors
12/04/18 15:21:10 Start process
/u01/apps/osinfra/Apache/Apache/bin/apachectl start: execing httpd
[Wed Apr 18 15:21:10 2012] [debug] mod_oc4j.c(1735): Initializing OC4J connection cache size to 1
[Wed Apr 18 15:21:10 2012] [debug] mod_onsint.c(1206): mod_onsint: after parsing OpmnHostPort directive, got a hostport with host:127.0.0.1, port:7011 and is_ssl:0.
[Wed Apr 18 15:21:10 2012] [debug] swwwap.c(1279): mod_plsql: plsql_create_server_config called
Syntax error on line 1236 of /u01/apps/osinfra/Apache/Apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /u01/apps/oaminstall/OSSO_OAM_Webgate/access/oblix/lib/libgcc_s.so.1 into server:/u01/apps/oaminstall/OSSO_OAM_Webgate/access/oblix/lib/libgcc_s.so.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
- The cause of the issue is invalid / incorrect Webgate binaries.
- The binaries should not be 64 bit as OAM components are all 32 bit.
- The cause for this data has been determined as using 64 Bit Webgate with 32 Bit OAM.
- The correct OHS 32 Webgate is Oracle_Access_Manager10_1_4_3_0_linux_OHS_WebGate.
- Please download 32 bit Oracle Access Manager 10.1.4.3.0 linux OHS10g WebGate and NOT 64 bit Webgate.
2. Download the both GCC file(libstdc++.so.5, libgcc_s.so.1 ) for 32 bit or copied from working environment .
3. Re-Install the webgate using new GCC files.
I hope this blog will help you. thanks.