BEA’s AquaLogic Service Bus (ALSB) and Oracle’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) are now called as Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
Use of Service Bus (SB):
Service Bus offers connectivity options (for standard interfaces like SOAP, messages .. and packaged applications & legacy system via adapters), messaging & routing (efficient, reliable and secure flow of data) , Transformation (data format from one service to another service), aggregation and auditing of messages.
Service Bus is one of component in SOA Suite (BPEL, Service Registry, BAM) which you could install as part of SOA Suite or as stand alone product.
For Oracle Service Bus statement of direction Click Here
- For Oracle Service Bus 10g R3 (10.3)
Configuration, Designing, Deployment and Upgrades Guide click here
- For Oracle Enterprise Service Bus 10g (10.1.3.X)
OESB Quick Start Guide click here
OESB Installation Guide click here
OESB Developer Guide click here
Download Oracle Service Bus 10g R3 (standalone) or BEA’s AquaLogic Service Bus 3.0 Click Here
To download Oracle Enterprise Service Bus 10.1.3.1.0 click here
Related Posts for Service Bus
- Oracle Service Bus << AquaLogic Service Bus (BEA) + Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (Oracle)
- Oracle Service Bus 10.3.1 Installation
- Oracle Service Bus 11g ( #OSB ) Installation overview for single node deployment
- Oracle Service Bus #OSB 10.3.1 deployment in Active-Active Cluster