Managing the states of Docker container is called Docker Container Lifecycle Management. We have to assure that the containers are up and running, or destroyed if they are of no use anymore. There are different stages when we create a Docker container which is known as Docker Container Lifecycle.
If you are interested to know more about the commands used for managing the Docker Lifecycle, the difference between these commands, click on this link: k21academy.com/docker18
This blog covers:
– Docker Container Lifecycle Management
– Common Commands in Docker Container Lifecycle Management
– Difference between docker run, docker create, and docker stop
– Difference between docker pause and docker stop
– Difference between docker rm and docker kill
To learn more about Docker and Kubernetes, join our FREE Masterclass https://k21academy.com/kubernetes02 and learn from the best.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.