AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty [MLS-C01] Step By Step Activity Guides (Hands-On Labs) Hands-On Activity Guides that you must perform in order to learn AWS Certified Machine Learning and clear AWS MLS-C01 certification exam. Read the blog to get a deep understanding of the AWS MLS-C01 certification exam at k21academy.com/awsml05.
The blog covers:
• Lab 1: AWS Free Tier Account Setup and Overview
• Lab 2: Create a bucket in S3
• Lab 3: S3 Lifecycle Management on S3 Bucket
• Lab 4: Create an Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose Delivery Stream
• Lab 5: Kinesis Data Analytics
• Lab 6: Glue Data Catalog
• Lab 7: Glue ETL
• Lab 8: Athena
• Lab 9: Preparing Data for Machine Learning in a Jupyter Notebook
• Lab 10: Tuning a Convolutional Neural Network on EC2
• Lab 11: Tuning, Deploying, and Predicting with TensorFlow on SageMaker
Click on the link k21academy.com/awsml02 to book your seat for the Amazon AWS Machine Learning – Specialty Certification For Beginners FREE Masterclass to learn more.
Also, don’t forget to join our FREE Telegram group at https://t.me/k21amazonaws and be the first to receive AWS related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.