The blog post-https://k21academy.com/awsml20 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 1 & 2 of AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty in which we have covered Module 1: Getting started with Python basics, Module 2: Statistics and probability and Module 3: Data Engineering Basics FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty[MLS-C01] .
We will cover:
• Introducing the Pandas Library
• Data Types • Mean, Mode & Median [Hands-on]
• Probability Density Function, Probability Mass Function
• Common Data Distributions
• Percentiles and Moments [Hands-on]
• Variation and Standard Deviation [Hands-on]
• Conditional Probability
• Using matplotlib & Seaborn [Hands-on]
• The Bayes’s theorem Linear Regression [Hands-on]
• Polynomial Regression & Multiple Regression [Hands-on] and so on…
If you are planning to become a Certified Machine Learning Specialist then register for the FREE Class at https://k21academy.com/awsml02.
Also, don’t forget to join us on our FREE Telegram group https://t.me/aimlK21academy, and be the first to receive AWSML related news and updates.
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.