The post – https://k21academy.com/dp203day3 will cover the Q/A’s from Day 3 of Microsoft Azure Data Engineering [Dp-203] Certification in which we have covered Module 4: Run Interactive Queries Using Azure Synapse Analytics Serverless Sql Pools And Module 5: Explore, Transform, And Load Data Into The Data Warehouse Using Apache Spark FAQs. This blog will help you to get started with Microsoft Azure Data Engineering [Dp-203] Certification.
We will cover the following lessons:
• Explore Azure Synapse Serverless Sql Pools Capabilities
• Query Data in The Lake Using Azure Synapse Serverless Sql Pools
• Create Metadata Objects in Azure Synapse Serverless Sql Pools
• Secure Data and Manage Users in Azure Synapse Serverless Sql Pools
• Understand Big Data Engineering with Apache Spark in Azure Synapse Analytics
• Ingest Data with Apache Spark Notebooks in Azure Synapse Analytics
• Transform Data with Data frames In Apache Spark Pools in Azure Synapse Analytics
• Integrate Sql and Apache Spark Pools In Azure Synapse Analytics and so on…
If you are planning to become a Microsoft Azure Data Engineer, which is the most sought-after certification after clearing DP-900, then join the FREE CLASS now at https://k21academy.com/dp20302
FREE Telegram group >> https://t.me/k21microsoftazure
Oracle ACE, Author, Speaker and Founder of K21 Technologies & K21 Academy : Specialising in Design, Implement, and Trainings.