How Integration of Oracle SSO works with third party access server ?
- During configuration phase you install agent on Oracle SSO Server which
(If user is not yet authenticated by third party access management) redirect user to third party access management server.
(If user is already authenticated by third party access management) then expect token from third party access management to identify user in Oracle SSO Server
- You can use vendor supplied package to integrate Oracle SSO with third party access management or create your own adapter
- Integrate Oracle SSO with third party access management
- 297880.1 Netegrity SiteMinder Integration with OracleAS 10g Single Sign-On
- 248611.1 How to Integrate Third Party Single Sign-On with Oracle9iAS SSO Server (9.0.2)
- 314974.1 How To Pass Credentials Over SiteMinder to Oblix CoreID with SSO
Related Posts for SSO
- Session Timeout for Oracle Single Sign-On Server
- SSO : How to deal with “Your Account is Locked”
- Integrate Oracle SSO with third party SSO Server
- Change Idle Session timeout ICX Session Timeout session.timeout
- How to audit/list failed/unsuccessful login attempts for Standalone/SSO E-Business Suite 11i/R12
- Readers Question >> What is difference between SSO , OSSO , OAM SSO