From time to time, I answer reader questions that I think will be of interest to my blog readers. Last week, a reader asked “How to change hostname, domainname, IP of Fusion Middleware 11g (SOA, WebCenter, WebLogic) ?”
Steps to change Network configuration (IP, Hostname, domainname) are very well documented in Fusion Middleware 11g Administrator Guide here
As you know (hopefully by now) that in Fusion Middleware 11g, Java Components (SOA Suite and WebCenter Suite) are deployed on WebLogic Server so When you change the host name, domain name, or IP address of Oracle WebLogic Server, you also automatically change the information for SOA Suite and WebCenter Suite.
- For changing Hostname, IP or domainname on WebLogic Managed Server click here
- For changing Hostname, IP or domainname for System Components (HTTP server, WebCache) , you use chipshost.sh|bat (same script was used to change network configuration in 10g Oracle Application Server) more information here
- For Metadata Repository (Fusion Middleware Schema’s in Database) network configuration changes click here
- To change Hostname, IP Address or domainname in 10g Application Server click here
Related Posts for FusionM
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Part II
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Overview
- Oracle Fusion Middleware : BEA WebLogic or Oracle Application Server
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g is coming … 1 July 2009
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g launched today
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g concepts for Apps DBA’s
- Fusion Middleware 11g – How to register Oracle Instance with Webogic Server (opmnctl) ?
- Reader’s Question : How to change hostname, domainname, IP of Fusion Middleware 11g (SOA, WebCenter, WebLogic) ?
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g R1 patchset 2 (18.104.22.168.0) – SOA, WebCenter, RCU, WebLogic (10.3.3)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Challenge : Can you answer Why different domain home for Admin & Managed Server ?
- Beware !!! Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g R1 patchset 2 (22.214.171.124.0) is patch set only
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g R1 PS 3 (126.96.36.199) available now
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g R1 PS4 (188.8.131.52) is available now
- Cloning Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (SOA, WebCenter, UCM) – copyBinary, copyConfig, extractMovePlan, pasteBinary, pasteConfig, cloningclient.jar
- Fusion Middleware 11g startup issue : OPMN RCV No such file or directory
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Start-up Issue : jps-config.xml No such file or directory : startScriptEnabled
- #OFMW 184.108.40.206 (SOA, WebCenter, IdM, OBIEE, OHS, ADF, CEP…) is now available
- ODL-52049 DMS-Startup oracle.core. ojdl.logging. LogUtil log cannot create instance of class ‘oracle. dfw. incident.Incident DetectionLog Filter’
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 12.1.2 is available now : WebLogic, Coherence, OWSM, OHS, ADF etc
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError libmawt.so libXtst.so.6: cannot open shared object file
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Training – Win FREE Lesson : Suggest topic to our client
- YouTube Sunday : Troubleshoot Fusion Middleware Pre-Requisite Failure : Kernel Setting
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 220.127.116.11 now available : Documentation & Download
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Training by Atul Kumar starting on 6th June
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Training is now closed