I mentioned about availability of Oracle Identity & Access Management version 11gR2 PS2 (22.214.171.124).
This post covers changes in installation from previous version of these components (OIM, OAM, OAAM, OES, OPAM) i.e.
a) 11gR1 – 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
b) 11gR2 – 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Installation steps are more or less same as 11gR1 or 11gR2 (including PS1) with following additional steps
1. You must upgrade the OPSS schema (XXX_OPSS) from 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.2
Note: When you create OPSS schema using 188.8.131.52 RCU, OPSS schema version is 184.108.40.206.0 . You must upgrade OPSS schema from 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.2 using Patch Set Assistant (PSA)
Note 1: By default security store (credential & policy store) is in XML file and this step migrates it to database in OPSS schema.
Note 2: This step is also required in 11gR2 and PS1 (22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199)
Note 3: In 11gR1 (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206) policy store could be set to either in XML, OID, or Oracle Database .
3. You can deploy IAM in 11gR2 PS 2 using IAM Lifecycle Tools (idmlcm) More information here (Deploying IAM using IDMLCM is optional)
Note: Deployment of IAM using IAM Lifecycle Management Tool (idmlcm) is mainly for Oracle Fusion Applications
High Level installation Steps of IAM 11gR2 PS2 (220.127.116.11)
- Install JDK 1.6
- Install WebLogic 10.3.6
- Install IAM 18.104.22.168
- Create Schema in database using RCU 22.214.171.124
- Install SOA 126.96.36.199 (Only if you are installing OIM)
- Configure WebLogic Domain and select components (OIM, OAM, OES, OPAM, OAAM )
- Upgrade OPSS
- Configure Database Security Store
- Configure OIM (If you are planning to use OIM)
- Start Services
Here is installation guides for IAM 11gR2 PS2 (188.8.131.52)